Saturday 23 July, 2005

Sayesha's blog

Yesterday midnight i started searching for blogs on various subjects and after going through heap of interesting blogs, around 4am in the morning i found Sayesha's blog. I had read her blog entry on categorizing of commentators in blogsphere and it was kinda okay sort of a blog not much interest to me, then i went through her travel blog, which contained many pictures of her various visits and these pictures were interesting, hence i added her blog to my temporary feeds list, in hope to explore her blog later. Today night i had some free time, so i started browsing through her blog and i found her writing style to be captivating. Her skills to write about a incident or narrate a story is excellent, otherwise i wouldn't take time to blog on a blogger :-).
She blogged about crappy jobs she held in the past and the way she found a good job for her, well this isn't much and people can say, that every person has bad times and most of them find ways to get out of it. Yes it is true but how many can write about these events in a way that it fascinates their readers and which they can relate it to themselves? or should i say in a manner, in which readers can experience her emotions at different stages of their slump? Well, i think Sayesha has got a quite a character and very persistent. Or may be i just need some sleep and this insomnia making me over react!.
Her blog reminds me of Journeywomen's blog, Sayesha's writing are not as fascinating as Journey women's, but well worth to read regularly!
Update: Now i had read almost all of her blogs and she has good sense of humor and she utilizes her humor to make her blogs interesting. She takes Blogging 101 advices too seriously and that's good! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honoured :)

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised to see you here, but it is a pleasant one!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my friend sent me the Technorati link so I could see who's linked me, and I found your post! :)