Sunday 18 June, 2006

What Character From The Matrix Are You?

Matrix being one of my favorite film, i couldn't resist taking this quiz. Result signify nothing and certainly not a gratification but can't ignore it! :-). Happy Birthday to myself on June 5th!, i wonder why one should be happy when he/she grows old?.







What Character From The Matrix Are You?




You are Neo, the chosen one, the slayer of agents everywhere. A former nerd, you have evolved into quite a stubborn hero.Although Trinity is not that hot, at least you're one of the few that can get some in the real world. You can stop bullets and you're immmortal; so what the hell are you going to do in Matrix: Reloaded?!"Yeah. Wow, that sounds like a really good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about I give you the finger... and you give me my phone call."
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai My Character From The Matrix is also Neo. Avg Vote: 3.59

Anonymous said...

Belated Birth day greetings man.....

:)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe... I'm Neo too :P

Anonymous said...

I got my Gmail invite on the 3rd day and I'm a little surprised I havn't gotten an orkut invie yet, would you help me out raistlin.pastandpresent@gmail.com