Sunday 29 January, 2006

A beautiful travelogue and a captivating blog

No matter how busy we are, sometimes few things captivate our thoughts and make us lose our sense of time!. I had such experience twice in a span of few days. On republic day, Benjamin shared his fascinating travelogue of his Indian visit with the IndianCivilization group members. Well, his illustrated webpage took me into different & colorful world from mine and also it reminded me three things which i long been forgotten(perhaps i have not thought too seriously about the means, through which i can accomplish them!) and they are: 1) To learn Sanskrit 2) Study Vedanta 3) Travel this planet and learn about different cultures & its people (probably due to this urge, i get more attracted towards blogs which write about places or its people).

Today, i was going to bed when my friend called and requested me to come online. Initially, I was reluctant because i was drowsy due to lack of adequate sleep on the previous night, anyway in the end i had to oblige. After i had finished with him, i chanced upon a blog of a 47 year old women, RamaAnanth (nickname). Her style of narration is very captivating and one post led to another and this way i had read her entire blog and forgot that i was dying for sleep and that tomorrow i need to wake up early. I had much desire to read more of her writings but sadly she doesn't blog frequently. Anyway, i wanted to leave my comment on her blog but i can't post it due to some problem with msn :(.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why i brought Internet? I like to see the world, we cant walk, at least we can see Photo's and read about the informaions of the world, and sharp my brain. u too thought like me. Benjamin pohots and informations about the photo are very good, the man who carried the bucket in his head is super.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shuuro,

I found out about this post through my new Stat Counter than checks who visits. I guess it works! Unfortunately, I only installed it yesterday, so I missed the big rush at the beginning. As you can see, I really liked India!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and this is quite an attractive blog too! Really! I've got it bookmarked under "Indian Blogs".